- The ergonomic SUBAL design and arrangement of all important elements of the housing allows easy operation of the the camera without having to let go of the handle.
- The camera is mounted on a special sled so that it sits with precision in the housing; this allows for fast and secure mounting.
- A 4 mm O-ring and the SUBAL QuickLock closure system, prevents accidental crushing of the O-ring, and ensures maximum safety.
- Threaded holes at the base allows for the attachment of lighting trays etc.
- Focus lights can be attached or mounted to the top shoe (6mm thread).
- The monitor window provides a glare-free and high-contrast insight on the camera monitor.
- Material selection, processing, surface protection and finish conform to the usual standard level of quality that is in all the SUBAL products.
- Choice of viewfinders: the standard viewfinder reduces the viewfinder image, so that it can fully overlooked despite diving mask. The GS 180 and the 45° viewfinder offer a viewfinder in size approximately corresponding to the camera's viewfinder, with the insight of the GS-180 horizontally, the insight of the WS-45 under 45°. The new Prism Finder PS-30 shows the camera monitor image at the same size at a viewing angle of 30°. The insight is with normal reading distance, which is why the PS-30 is ideal for video recording. All Subal viewfinders systems are interchangeable and can be mounted easily by the user.
All SUBAL bayonet-mount ports can be used (except DP-FE2).
- Seawater resistant aluminum alloy worked from the block.
- Hard Coating and corrosion treatment is applied to the surface of the housing. In addition 3 layers of powder coating paint is applied to give the housing the subal colour and unique finish.
- All parts are made of hard-anodized light alloy, acid-resistant stainless steel and high quality plastics, to endure all working conditions.
- SUBAL QuickLock closure system.
- Width x height x depth: Approx. 240 x 170 x 140 mm(w/o port and handles)
2 Flash connectors: Optionally Nikonos V, IKELITE or subtronic S6 Sockets connected in parallel.
Flash arm mounting:
2 T-plates 25 mm, TLC - or ultralight base optional (Use TR-SBLD)
Main switch/backlight, shutter, zoom / manual focus, front and rear main dial, flash compensation/Flash method, mode, lens release, focus mode (AF-M), AF-lock.
Push buttons for:
Exposure correction, measuring system, AF, delete, playback, menu, white balance/protect, ISO/zoom out/index, quality/larger view, live view, OK, info, multi function button.
- Additional Information
Camera Specific Housing Finder Nikon D90 Depth Rating 70 m (120 m on request) Port Can be ordered as either a Subal Type 3 or Type 4 bayonet. Fits all Subal ports except the DP-FE2. Controls Main switch/backlight, shutter, zoom / manual focus, front and rear main dial, flash compensation/Flash method, mode, lens release, focus mode (AF-M), AF-lock. Push buttons for: Exposure correction, measuring system, AF, delete, playback, menu, white bala Sync Connection 2 Flash connectors: Optionally Nikonos V, IKELITE or subtronic S6 Sockets connected in parallel. Mounting Options 6mm threaded plate in top. Buoyancy nearly neutral (depending on the port and accessories) Product Weight 2,4 kg w. handles (without ports and accessories) Dimensions 240 x 170 x 140 mm (without ports and handles) Part Number 10ND90 SKU/EAN subal-10nd90