- The ergonomic SUBAL design and arrangement of all important elements of the housing allows easy operation of the the camera without having to let go of the handle.
- The camera is mounted on a special sled so that it sits with precision in the housing; this allows for fast and secure mounting.
- A 4 mm O-ring and the SUBAL QuickLock closure system, prevents accidental crushing of the O-ring, and ensures maximum safety.
- Threaded holes at the base allows for the attachment of lighting trays etc.
- Focus lights can be attached or mounted to the top shoe (6mm thread).
- The monitor window provides a glare-free and high-contrast insight on the camera monitor.
- Material selection, processing, surface protection and finish conform to the usual standard level of quality that is in all the SUBAL products.
- Choice of viewfinders: the standard viewfinder reduces the viewfinder image, so that it can fully overlooked despite diving mask. The GS 180 and the 45° viewfinder offer a viewfinder in size approximately corresponding to the camera's viewfinder, with the insight of the GS-180 horizontally, the insight of the WS-45 under 45°. The new Prism Finder PS-30 shows the camera monitor image at the same size at a viewing angle of 30°. The insight is with normal reading distance, which is why the PS-30 is ideal for video recording. All Subal viewfinders systems are interchangeable and can be mounted easily by the user.
All SUBAL ports with bayonet mount on this case can be used (except DP-FE2).
- Seawater resistant aluminum alloy worked from the block.
- Hard Coating and corrosion treatment is applied to the surface of the housing. In addition 3 layers of powder coating paint is applied to give the housing the subal colour and unique finish.
- All parts are made of hard-anodized light alloy, acid-resistant stainless steel and high quality plastics, to endure all working conditions.
- SUBAL QuickLock closure system.
- Width x height x depth: approx. 220 x 190 x 140 mm (w/o port and handles)
- Flash connection: 2 x sea & sea fiberoptic portsup to 3 Flash connectors (optional) optionally Nikonos V, IKELITE or S6 Sockets Flash arm mounting:
- 2 x T-plates 25 mm, TLC - or ultralight base optional (Use TR-SBLD)
Controls: Power Switch with Display Illumination, Shutter Release, Focus/Zoom, Focus Mode Selector, Lens Release Button, Sub Command Dial, Main Command Dial, Mode Dial, Release Mode Dial, Flash Open and Close, AE-Lock/AF-Lock, Live View Switch, Movie Record Button, Port Lock. Pushbuttons: Play Back, Delete, Menu, White Balance, ISO, Quality, Lock Release, BKT, Flash Mode, Metering, Exposure Compensation, OK, Multi Selector Buttons, Info, AF-Modus.
- Additional Information
Camera Specific Housing Finder Nikon D7000 Depth Rating 80m Port Type 3 or Type 4 Subal Bayonet. Please specify required port type. Sync Connection Dual flash connectors, parallel wired, with choice of NikonosV or Ikelite. Mounting Options Can be provided with T-bases or dovetail shoes for arm mounting. State preference at time of purchase. Notes Interchangeable port system. A port is required but not included. Ports must be chosen based on the lens. Material Precision engineered aluminium alloy housing machined from solid block. Surface hardened, with hard corrosion resistant coating. Product Weight 2.3Kg Width 220mm Height 190mm Depth 140mm Part Number 10ND7000 SKU/EAN subal-10nd7000-80m