The housing provides access to all functions and buttons of the Nikon D5 camera. The ergonomic SUBAL design and arrangement of all important elements of the housing allows the camera an easy operation without letting go of the handle. The camera is mounted on a special sled, to mount the camera with precision in the housing, this allows a faster and more secure mounting. A 4 mm O ring and the SUBAL QuickLock closure system, prevents accidental crushing of the O-ring, and ensures maximum safety. Threaded holes at the base allows attaching Rails etc. Focus lights can be attached or mounted to the top shoe. The monitor window provides a glare-free and high-contrast insight on the camera monitor. Material selection, processing, surface protection and finish conform to the usual standard level of quality that is all the SUBAL products. SUBAL offers for this housing model 4 different search systems: the standard viewfinder slimmed reduces the viewfinder image, so that it can fully overlooked despite diving mask. The GS 180 and the 45° viewfinder offer a viewfinder in size approximately corresponding to the camera's viewfinder, with the insight of the GS-180 horizontally, the insight of the WS-45 under 45°. The new Prism Finder PS-30 shows the camera monitor image at the same size at a viewing angle of 30°. The insight is with normal reading distance, which is why the PS-30 is ideal for video recording that Nikon D5 have in 4K resolution. All Subal viewfinders systems are interchangeable and can be mounted easily by the user. All SUBAL ports with bayonet mount on this case can be used.
Also, this housing has plug-in system for installing camera into housing - there is no need for any setting of the camera before putting it into the housing. With this self adjusting system with springs, the only thing that customer should do, is to fix camera on camera saddle, and to slide it into the housing.
- Technical data: Seawater resistant aluminium alloy worked from the block. Hard Coating and corrosion treatment is applied to the surface of the housing. In addition 3 layers of powder coating paint is applied to give the housing the subal colour and unique finish. All parts are made of hard-anodized light alloy, acid-resistant stainless steel and high quality plastics, to endure all working conditions. SUBAL QuickLock closure system.
- Dimentions: Approx. 220 x 231 x 128 mm mm (w/o port and handles)
- On the rear, there is a thin red line for showing middle of objective. This is for easy positioning camera when taking photos by SPLIT technique;
- 5 pin standard connectors;
- optical connector optional;
- TTL V1 system optional for Sea&Sea i Inon strobes;
- 16mm thread for vacuum sensor and remote control system;
- ability for connecting with Subal HDMI or SDI monitors;
- ability for using all underwater camera tripods.
- Flash arm mounting: 2 x T-plates 25 mm, TLC - or ultralight base optional shoe, top shoe mounting
- Controls: All functions of the camera can be operated. In particular: main switch/backlight, shutter, zoom (manual focus), front and rear main dial, lens release, focus mode (M-S-C), AF mode, metering, operation voters of types of, AF-lock, AF-ON, port-lock, photo/video switching.
- Push buttons for: Mode, exposure compensation, bracketing, Flash method, AF mode, lock, video start / stop, playback, delete, menu, thumbnail, protect, OK, ISO, quality, white balance, microphone, multi function button, info, live view. AF-on, PV, FN, AF mode
- Additional Information
Camera Specific Housing Finder Nikon D5 Depth Rating 80m Width 220mm Height 231mm Depth 128mm SKU/EAN subal-10nd5