Discover the hidden world of underwater fluorescence with the Sola NightSea. Blue LEDs cause proteins and minerals to fluoresce brightly; view through a yellow filter to see the psychedelic and brilliantly saturated colors and patterns.
- 3000mW flood and 1700mW spot output certified to the FL-1 Standard
- Colored battery and mode indicator lights make it easy to manage battery life to maximize use.
- Attached Phosphor Cover converts blue light to white for navigation and general use.
- Includes nightsea mask filter and standard ballistic cordura hand mount (not pictured).
- Other mounts available, including Pistol Grip, T-Handle, and Kirby Morgan helmet mount.
- Additional Information
Brightness Flood 3000, 1500, 750 / Spot 1700, 850, 425 mW Beam angle 60° Flood / 12° Spot Controls Magnetic slide switch gives Three power levels in each beam Burn Time 70 / 110 minutes high, 140 / 220 minutes medium, 280 / 440 minutes low. Batteries Sealed 2-cell Li-ion. (Not Changable) Charge Time: 150 Minutes (2A) Mount Type Choice of YS mount, 1/2" loc-Line, or 1" ball mount (No Mount is included with the light) Depth Rating 100m Length 104mm Diameter 56mm Product Weight 254g Colour Black Supplied Accessories SOLA™ Nightsea Light, Phosphor Lens Filter with Secure Strap, Ballistic Hand Strap, 2amp UK Charger, SOLA Nightsea Mask Filter, Protective Case, User Manuals, Use Guide, Light and Motion Sticker. Part Number LM 850-0230 SKU/EAN l_m-sola_nightsea