- The housing is milled out of a saltwater-proof light metal alloy twice hardened and high-value anodized.
- Special longevity is achieved through use of materials of only the best quality: stainless steel, anodized aluminum, premium synthetics as well as Helicoil threads.
- Double sealing with seamless, high-quality precision O-rings protects all shafts and press buttons. The main O-ring is of a particularly strong dimension.
- The titanium SAFETY LOCK fastening system safely secures both housing shells.
- Seacam's interchangeable viewfinder system includes 4 different viewfinders and can be exchanged without any tool.
- The easy mounting system and the double O-ring sealing particularly secures the SEACAM front port connection with its bayonet thread.
- PRO G Viewfinder included.
- 2 flash sockets N5 or S6 are included
- 2 Flash Arm T-shoes are included
- Tripod thread 3/8"
- M8 thread provided on top of the housing for easy attachment of additional balls.
- Two removable handles
- Optic-acoustical water Alarm
- Housing includes Spare O-ring set, lubricant, hex-wrench set and locking strap in neoprene bag; protection caps and instruction manual.
Controls are provided for:
Main switch, shutter, front and rear dial, manual focus or zoom, lens release, mode, AE-L/AF-L, AF-M focus select, video/still select.
Push buttons are provided for:
Play, live view start, menu, WB, QUAL,, ISO, INFO, multi selector up/right, measuring field, +/- correction, AF/AE-LOCK.
PRO G Viewfinder
The smallest viewfinder in the Seacam product range has a precisely adjustable Galilei optical technology offering a brilliant view. The SEACAM PRO G Viewfinder decreases the viewfinder image slightly but in spite of the diving mask shows the entire viewfinder image and the displayed data. The camera´s diopter adjustment retains its full function.
100% image field with a 25% viewfinder reduction.
Vacuum system and remote connections are optional. Please ask us for details.
Please contact us with the list of lenses you have and we'll be able to work out the ports and extension you require for your system.
- Additional Information
Camera Specific Housing Finder Nikon D750 Depth Rating 80m Product Weight 2300g excluding port and viewfinder, neutral under water depending on port and viewfinder. Dimensions (W x H x D) : 250 x 170 x 130 mm excluding port, viewfinder and handles. Part Number #110350 SKU/EAN seacam-d750