A compact unit that converts the camera's TTL signal to a light signal. The converter can be mounted on the camera's accessory shoe and can be connected to (a) SEA&SEA strobe(s) with Fiber-Optic Cable(s) (*). TTL and manual modes can be switched by pushing the mode switch on the housing.
* SEA&SEA's Fiber-Optic Cable II must be used with an Optical YS Converter.
Compatible housing - RDX-100D
- Controls: Power ON/Power OFF/TTL mode (indicated by blue lamp)/Manual mode (indicated by green lamp)
- * Remaining battery level is indicated by flashing LED lamp.
- [Auto Power Off] The converter will automatically power off if the shutter lever or the mode switch is not activated for more than one hour.
- * The converter can be re-activated by pressing the mode switch.
- Power Source: 2 x AAA battery (Alkaline: 3.0V / Ni-MH: 2.4V)
- Power Source: (*1) Alkaline: 15 hours / Mi-MH: 12 hours (*2)
- Housing(s) compatible with Optical YS Converter/C1): RDX-100D
*1 Operating time depends on the battery brand, temperature and frequency of use.
*2 Operating time tested on 750 mAh batteries.
- Additional Information
Dimensions (WxHxD)] 54.4 x 41.4 x 48.8mm / 2.1 x 1.6 x 1.9 inches (without cable) Product Weight 54g / 1.9oz Material Aluminum alloy (case) Part Number #50137 SKU/EAN 4960436501372