Various controls can be operated whilst holding the grips.
Frequently used Main and Sub-Command dials are now located directly on the right side of the housing. ISO, REC and other camera functions can be operated by external levers whilst holding the grips. With the AF lock function, you can fix the focus point as required.
All the dials have a spring (damper) to prevent slip of the controls
All the dials have a spring (damper) to prevent slip of the controls even if the dimensions of the cameras are slightly different or even if gears or other parts wear out to some extent.
Optical YS Converter/N1 can be built into the housing* Fiber-Optic Cable ll is required when using the Optical YS Converter.
Compatible with Optical YS Converter/N1 for MDX housing which converts the camera’s hot-shoe TTL signal to a light signal. Both TTL and manual strobe modes can be used and controlled from the housing using a Fiber-Optic Cable II.
- The Port Lock prevents the port from turning or loosening and the Port Lock lever is specifically located to avoid being unlocked accidentally.
- The housing is equipped with a lens-lock release button which makes it possible to change lenses easily, without opening the housing.
- The camera’s diopter adjustment dial can be operated from outside the housing. This feature is useful when two or more people with different eyesight use the housing.
- Pulling out the Focus/Zoom Dial gives sufficient room inside the housing to easily accommodate larger diameter lenses.
- All controls have luminescence stickers which glow in dark environment.
- Equipped with the Optical Viewfinder 0.5x as standard. Other optional viewfinders such as the VF180 1.2x, VF45 1.2x and Optical Viewfinder 0.8x can be used.
- Sync Cord 2-pin Connector enables use of conventional hardwired Sync cable (Manual mode only).
- Accessory port enables use of Leak Sentinel (vacuum sensor).
- Equipped with two sacrificial zinc diodes (one on the front case and the other on the rear) to prevent electrolysis damage.
- Built-in leak sensor immediately alerts you to water ingress.
- Tripod screw mount is located on the centre underside of the housing.
- Additional Information
Camera Specific Housing Finder Nikon D850 Depth Rating 100m Port Sea and Sea MDX Bayonet Sync Connection Sync Cord 2-pin Connector enables use of conventional hardwired Sync cable (Manual mode only). Supplied Accessories Built-in leak sensor immediately alerts you to water ingress. Notes Interchangeable port system. A port is required but not included. Ports must be chosen based on the lens. Material Corrosion resistant aluminium alloy construction. Product Weight 2,850g / 101oz (Housing only) Dimensions (WxHxD)] 346 x 202 x 140 mm / 13.6 x 8.0 x 5.5 inches Part Number #06187 SKU/EAN sea-and-sea-d850