- All camera functions can be used underwater.
- Equipped with two Fiber-Optic Cable sockets.
- Equipped with a lens release button.
- Port lock may be activated from outside of the housing.
- High-performance luminescent buttons. Controls will glow in low light conditions.
- The camera's built-in flash can be activated and deactivated from the housing using the Built-in flash activation button and the Flash disablement lever.
- Optional Leak Sensor can be built into the housing. Its LED lamp is located in the LCD monitor window.
- Use of the hand-strap is recommended when a camera tray (stay) is not used. The hand strap helps you hold the housing with just one hand.
- Equipped with two sacrificial zinc diodes (one on the front case and the second on the rear) to avoid electrolysis damage.
- Additional Information
Camera Specific Housing Finder Sony α6000, Sony α6300 Depth Rating 75m Sync Connection Two Sea&Sea fibre optic ports Tray Attachment Two 1/4-20 threaded tray mounts allow a variety of trays to be attached. Mounting Options Cold shoe mount Supplied Accessories ・Silicone grease ・O-ring remover ・Button rubber(large) x 8 ・Wheel rubber (large) ・Hex wrench ・Hood rail upper ・Hood rail lower ・Cap bolt x4 ・Hood stopper ・O-ring maintenance manual ・Instruction manual (this manual) Attached accessories to the product : ・H Moisture Alarm Optional. Material Body: corrosion-resistant aluminum alloy (machined) Product Weight Approx.1,265 g / 44.7 oz (Housing only) Dimensions 195 x 125 x 100 mm / 7.7 x 4.9 x 3.9 inches Part Number #06182 SKU/EAN sea-sea06182