- Front case equipped with a lens-lock release button. This allows lenses to be changed easily without opening the housing.
- The port lock can be activated (lock and unlock) from outside the housing.
- Equipped with two sacrificial zinc diodes (one on the front case and the other on the rear) to avoid electrolysis damage.
- Sacrificial Zinc Anode (2 pieces)
- Equipped with the Optical Viewfinder 0.5x as standard. Other optional viewfinders may be used.
- Leak sensor immediately alerts you to water ingress. (Optional)
- A depth rating of 100m / 330ft makes the housing ideal for tech diving.
Major controls, including levers and buttons, will glow in dark conditions.
Equipped with movable Focus/Zoom gear
When the focus/zoom dial is pulled out, the gear inside the housing moves outward and allows large diameter lenses to be easily mounted.
* Olympus’ lens gears and shading rings can be used.
- Additional Information
Camera Specific Housing Finder Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark II Depth Rating 100m Port Uses Sea & Sea ML Ports. See Port chart. Sync Connection External strobes can be connected through fiber-optic cables. The Olympus FL-LM3 flash can be used to trigger external strobes and can be switch ON/OFF from the housing. Mounting Options The housing will be easier to use with handles. The Ergo Grips are recommended; other trays and handles are also available. Material Body: corrosion-resistant aluminum alloy (machined) Product Weight Approx. 1,600g / 56.4oz （without grips） / 2,070g / 73.0oz （with Ergo Grips ver.2 fitted） Dimensions (WxHxD)] 215 x 166 x 122mm / 8.6 x 6.5 x 4.8 inches Part Number #06177 SKU/EAN sea-and-sea-06177