- The Port Lock prevents the port from turning or loosening and the Port Lock lever is specifically located to avoid being unlocked accidentally.
- The housing is equipped with a lens-lock release button which makes it possible to change lenses easily, without opening the housing.
- The camera’s diopter adjustment dial can be operated from outside the housing. This feature is useful when two or more people with different eyesight use the housing.
- Pulling out the Focus/Zoom Dial gives sufficient room inside the housing to easily accommodate larger diameter lenses.
- All controls have luminescence stickers which glow in dark environment.
- Equipped with the Optical Viewfinder 0.5x as standard. Other optional viewfinders such as the VF180 1.2x, VF45 1.2x and Optical Viewfinder 0.8x can be used.
- Sync Cord 2-pin Connector enables use of conventional hardwired Sync cable (Manual mode only).
- Accessory port enables use of Leak Sentinel (vacuum sensor).
- Equipped with two sacrificial zinc diodes (one on the front case and the other on the rear) to prevent electrolysis damage.
- Built-in leak sensor immediately alerts you to water ingress.
- Tripod screw mount is located on the centre underside of the housing.
- Additional Information
Camera Specific Housing Finder Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Depth Rating 100m Tray Attachment 1/4-20" Tripod screw mount is located in the centre underside of the housing. Mounting Options cold shoe mount on top. Fit standard T-shoes, or ball fittings to the top of the handles for lighting arms. Moisture Alarm Included Colour Black Material Corrosion-resistant aluminum alloy (machined, anodized finish). Grip: Corrosion-resistant die-cast aluminum alloy Product Weight (Approx.): 3,000g/106oz (Housing only Dimensions (WxHxD): 341 x 198 x 141mm /13.4 x 7.8 x 5.5 inches Part Number #06181 SKU/EAN sea-and-sea-06181