- The UCL-330 is close-up lens providing 330mm focal length (+3 diopter) where shooting distance is 330mm from lens surface when camera’s focus position is set to infinity, which is half power of the UCL-165M67. Especially useful for super zoom digital camera when shooting a shy subject with best suited distance and magnification.
- Dual use underwater / land and usable with all zoom range. Even at same shooting distance, it is easy to capture a subject at desired size by adjusting zoom setting.
- The lens is constructed of two plano-convex high quality optical glass elements with inner coating to suppress optical aberrations more effectively comparing to a lens using just one double-convex element, and bring out optimal performance of combined master lens.
- The lens body has screw mount on its front end to stack other UCL-330 for even higher magnification macro imaging. Off course the UCL-165M67 can be stacked as well for further close-up shooting. The threaded part has a slit to drain water from gap between two lenses to easily separate combined lens underwater.
- Highly versatile screw type "M67 Mount" compatible.
- The UCL-330 is directly screwed on a housing which has M67 lens ring. For a housing which does not have M67 lens ring, the UCL-330 is attached via dedicated "M67 Mount Base"or "M67 Lens Adapter Base". For "28LD Mount Base" compatible housing, the UCL-330 is attached on "28LD Mount Base" via "M67-LD Mount Converter for UCL-330/165M67".
- Additional Information
magnification 1.75x Diopters +3.03 Stackable Yes (Female 67mm front) Construction 2 elements, 2 groups Depth Rating 60m Length 21.6mm Diameter 72mm Buoyancy -75g Product Weight 132g Material Optical glass with internal anti-reflection coating. Body: Anodised Al. SKU/EAN 4562121431560