- Focal length 165mm (+6 diopter) high magnification close-up lens with 165mm shooting distance from lens surface when camera’s focus position is set to infinity. Using minimum focusing distance will shorten minimum shooting distance allowing you to get closer to a subject enabling high magnification close-up photography.
- Dual use underwater / land. Even at same shooting distance, it is easy to capture a subject at desired size by adjusting zoom setting (*1).
- The lens construction is 2 elements in 2 groups with high quality optical glass with inner coating to suppress optical aberrations more effectively and bring out optimal performance of combined master lens comparing to a lens using just one double-convex element.
- The lens barrel has joint screw mount on its front side to hold another INON M67 series close-up lens for super macro imaging (*2).
- Lockable bayonet mount INON "28LD Mount" compatible. Easy, speedy yet reliable installation on "28LD Mount Base" can be obtained.
- The UCL-165LD is attached on compatible camera / housing via "28LD Mount Base" which is exclusively designed for each housing.
- Additional Information
magnification ~2.84x magnification in air; ~ 2.5x in water. Diopters +7.37 diopters in air, +6.06 diopters in water Stackable Yes (Female 67mm front) Construction 2 elements, 2 groups Depth Rating 60m Length 21.9mm Diameter 75.2mm Buoyancy -72g Product Weight 133g SKU/EAN 4562121436305