The Gates Starlite ST5 is specifically designed for the Transvideo Starlite SDI monitor / recorder (not included), a compact, smartphone-size 5.0” / 125mm color LCD. Accessible on the Starlite LCD via the ST5 housing are 'Smart Corners' with direct access to a variety of functions including histogram, vectorscope, waveform and peaking. The Startlite ST5 is a swivel-base mounted External Monitor for viewing, framing and focus at any angle -- even in bright sunlight. The ST5 draws power from the camera or v-lock battery, preserving a low profile to the housing and eliminating extra batteries.
Of course, the Starlite ST5 External Monitor housing comes with Gates 2 year renewable warranty and ‘bulletproof’ construction. Reliable, durable, dependable – the Gates hallmark since 1969.
- Compact Size; Widescreen Display - 5" / 125mm widescreen display
- SDI Interface is robust and reliable
- Assignable Button Control - Corner controls on the touch screen provide user-assignable functions
- 2-year warranty - Only Gates offers a 2-year renewable warranty on all housings
- External Power - The ST5 draws power from the camera for a more compact size and no additional batteries needed.
- Transvideo Starlite HD5 (not included)
- Widescreen 5 .0 inch / 125 mm color LCD
- 1280 x 720 resolution
- Smart Corner x4
- HD-SDI / 3G-SDI
- Frame rates: 24P, 25p, 30p, 50i, 60i
CABLE / CONNECTIONS
- Marine-grade multi conductor cable
- Gates Pass Through bulkhead connector
POWER / RUN TIME
- N/A -- power is received from camera
- Additional Information
Depth Rating 250 feet / 76 meters Controls Power. Smart Corner x4 Material Machined Aluminum, Type III 'Hard' Anodized finish. Stainless steel hardware Product Weight Dry: 3.75 lbs / 1.60 kg (w/batteries). In Water: 6 oz / 170 g negative Dimensions 6.6" W x 5.5" D x 4.1" H (including shade & swivel mount). 16.7cm W x 14cm D x 10.4cm H SKU/EAN gates-starlite