Gates Underwater Products – manufacturer of the world’s most reliable underwater housings – announces the AX700 / Z90 Underwater Housing. A dedicated, purpose built motion imaging acquisition tool, the AX700 / Z90 carries forth key features of its workhorse predecessor AX100 including:
- Small, travel-friendly size, fitting into a backpack or carry-on case with space to spare;
- Precision zoom-through Wide Angle GP34A Port is matched to the built-in AX700 / Z90 12X zoom lens for both wide and macro imaging:
- Internal Colour Correction Flip Filter assists with underwater colour challenges;
- Direct access to all key controls including A/M Focus, Exposure (Iris / Gain / Shutter), Variable Rate Zoom, Record and ND Filter.
- Large window for the camera LCD, your big underwater viewfinder;
- All camera battery sizes are accommodated for hours or run time;
- A variety of accessories such as carry handle, tripod, and more.
- SAGA diopter accessory for flip-in super macro imaging.
The AX700 / Z90 Housing is designed for three new Sony cameras:
FDR-AX700, HXR-NX80, and PXW-Z90 models.
Support for all three brings professional caliber features to the AX700 / Z90 not found in DSLR or mirrorless systems.
- Several assignable buttons for functions like peaking, mode and exposure shift;
- Popular one-touch white balance via assignables.
- Fast Hybrid Auto Focus with Sony phase and contrast detection technologies;
- Multiple Auto Focus areas and modes including lock-on focus and auto subject tracking;
- 3G-SDI Surface Feed for topside viewing by the DP / AC or resort guests;
- The Gates AX700 / Z90 bridges a wide range of customers like the marine researcher, dive resort pro, broadcast TV, military, recreational traveler, and natural history professional. Amateur to expert, the AX700 / Z90 is a proper video platform for those serious about motion imaging.
- Additional Information
Camera Specific Housing Finder Sony FDR-AX700, Sony HXR-NX80, Sony PXW-Z90 Depth Rating 91m Port Uses 34A-series bayonet ports (which must be purchased separately). Controls Power, Record/Standby, Photo, Mode (Video/Photo), Zoom, White Balance, Internal "Flip" Filter, Iris, ISO, Gain/ISO, Shutter Speed, Custom Dial (Manual Focus / Exposure). Buoyancy Slightly negative. Material Machined aluminium construction, with hard anodization and nickel acetate seal. Product Weight 5.1Kg Width 300mm without handles, 410mm with handles Height 150mm Depth 300mm SKU/EAN gates-ax700
- What's included with the housing
Housing is NOT shipped with a port,
- Glass Blue Water Colour Correction Filter
- Spare Kit
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Ex. VAT: £129.00 Inc. VAT: £154.80
Ex. VAT: £19.16 Inc. VAT: £22.99
Ex. VAT: £825.00 Inc. VAT: £990.00
Ex. VAT: £258.33 Inc. VAT: £310.00
Ex. VAT: £329.17 Inc. VAT: £395.00