The following Speed Class memory cards are required for maximum record time: (HD) 1280 x 720 Speed Class 4 or above. (Full HD) 1920 x 1080 Speed Class 6 or above. (iFrame) 1280 x 720 Speed Class 6 or above.
Speed Class 4 = 4MB/s
Speed Class 6 = 6MB/s
Camera: What's in the box
- Digital Camera PowerShot G7 X Mark II
- Wrist Strap WS-DC12
- User Manual Kit
- Battery Charger CB-2LHE
- AC Cable
- Battery Pack NB-13L
Housing: Whats in the box
- FG7X II housing
- Removable flash diffuser with tether
- Silicone grease
- Silica gel packs
- Anti-glare hood for LCD
- Lens Cap
- Hand lanyard
- O-ring remover
- Spare back door O-ring seal
- Hand Strap
- Additional Information
Sensor Size 1.0 type back-illuminated CMOS Stills quality Approx. 20.1M (Aspect ratio 3:2) 5472 x 3648 Focal Length (35mm Equiv.) 8.8 – 36.8 mm (35 mm equivalent: 24 – 100 mm) Minimum Focusing Distance 5 cm (Wide) from front of lens / 40 cm (Tele) from front of lens Aperture f/1.8-f/2.8 Max. Video Quality 1920 x 1080 Frame Rate at 1080p 59.94 / 50 / 29.97 / 25 / 23.98 fps Screen size Tilt type 7.5 cm (3.0”) Touchscreen LCD (TFT). 3:2 aspect ratio. Approx. 1,040,000 dots. Capacitive type, sRGB colour reproduction Manual White balance Yes Manual mode Yes RAW Yes Housing depth rating 60m Screw thread 67mm Sync Connection 2 x Sea and Sea Fibre Optic cable connector Dimensions Camera: 105.5 x 60.9 x 42.0 mm / Housing: 160 x 110 x 125 mm Product Weight Camera: 319g / Housing: 725g SKU/EAN package-canon-g7x2-fantasea
- Setting the White balance
Setting custom white balance on Canon G7X II and G9X II
Firstly you need to be in any of the more Manual modes of the camera (Basically just not auto). P, TV, AV, M, C will all work fine
- Take a picture of something neutral, your hand, a white card or neutral coloured rock, sand, white coral.
- Press the menu button
- Choose Custom WB (in the Camera Icon menu page 6)
- Choose the picture you just took.
- A prompt will tell you to Use WB data from this image for Custom WB, select OK
- Move to the White balance menu, choose custom from this menu, its next to the K symbol, press set.
- You now are in the custom white balance for the light conditions you are currently using.
- Remember when lighting conditions change you will need to repeat the process.
- Finally enjoy taking pictures of your underwater environment.